Monday, May 2, 2011

Moms Make Life an Adventure!

My mom will be 80 years old this month. She's a wonderful lady who has done a lot in her lifetime.  Everything is an adventure to her, good or bad. She never lets life get her down and she is always encouraging everyone around her to do something new and exciting. She knows how to laugh deeply and often. She doesn't let the little or big things get her down.  Even though my mom  lives in CA and I live in WY we are able to keep in touch.  I call my mom at least twice a week.  I call her about ordinary, mundane, everyday things, and she's the first one I want to talk to when something exciting or upsetting happens.  She's my mom and I love her.

Mother's Day is this Sunday.  If you are able to, make sure you let your mom know how much she means to you.  A homemade card, a big hug, or a simple telephone call will be appreciated I'm sure.  I sent my mom a Twine Gift Basket from Bare Body Soaps to let her know I'm thinking of her.  Of course that is one of the perks of being the owner.  :)  I happen to be a mom of 9 kids. One of my favorite Mother's Day gifts was when my then teenage kids made me breakfast and put wildflowers in a vase for the table.  It was great!

We at Bare Body Soaps appreciate all that moms do for their families so we encourage you to do something nice for your mom this Sunday. 



My Mom

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment